Pages

Good Luck

Reload 15 times this blog, get $5, $10, or $20 to your Paypal account. Thank's Admin

Top Girl Xu Ying Responds to Her Nude Photos

Model Xu Ying (徐莹)’s nude photos leaked were like a bomb hitting the Internet. There are totally 379 photos and netizens have been seeking for the download address frantically. (Read the old story here.) It is alleged that these nude photos were taken when she was on trip with her boyfriend. After these photos were exposed, many netizens claimed it was a publicity stunt she orchestrated. And Xu Ying herself gained instant fame overnight too.



Recently Xu Ying has responded to this scandal at her personal blog, defending that she didn’t orchestrate it; instead she is a victim. In the meantime, she expressed her worries on her future career. “How many people have seen these photos? How many people are scolding me? How many people are supporting me? How many people can forgive me? When I learnt ‘Shou Shou Gate‘, my first response is she planned this publicity stunt. Many people showed their sympathy to her, but nobody did the same to me. The nude photos were spreading on the Internet like a plague. I don’t know who I have offended, and what they want. Everyone is discussing it, but how can I explain? Maybe nobody believes I am innocent. Should I just follow my own way, and ignore what others say? But what about my my family, and those who care about me? how can I explain to them? And what about my future? If you are the initiator of this matter or the person who knew the inside story, please let me know, and please stop spreading this matter. The revenge should be ended now. At last, what I want to say is if a girl’s reputation is ruined, what does she need the fame for?”

Netizens encouraged Xu Ying to turn back from her wrongdoing.

Upon the worries and regret expressed in her blog posts, netizens gave Xu Ying support and comfort. One netizen said, “We did things at our own choices. If we ever did something wrong that we should have not done because of being lost ourselves, it is still welcomded and forgivable that we correct the mistakes right away. I don’t know how you face this matter. Maybe the public opinion has given you much pressure, and you need some time and space. Then take advantage of this period to have a rest and adjust yourself. Don’t make the same mistake twice.”

There were also netizens who attempted to persuade her to leave the model industry. “Be honest in behaving and be earnest in working, girl. Don’t dump yourself into this big dye vat (a place to get you in trouble). But if you want fame, do that.”



DOWNLOAD VIDEO